SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT
Why Choose RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning?
Why Should You Choose RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning?
Having a roof over your head is extremely important, but making sure that you are comfortable in your home just as important , and a lot of that comfort comes from temperature control. There’s nothing better than walking into a nice cool house on a hot, sunny day, except maybe walking into a nice warm house when the air is chilly outside. It’s nice to dream about a day when all electronics and appliances will work exactly the way they are supposed to for dozens of years, but unfortunately we do not live in that time yet. That is why it’s important to make sure that you find a heating and air-conditioning repair company that you can rely upon – like RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Family Owned – RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning has been family owned and operated and serving Los Angeles and Ventura county since 1995. Because of this we have a serious commitment to quality and our standards are some of the highest in the area. It is our core belief that quality and customer service are more important than monetary gains that makes us one of the best electric and air-conditioning repair businesses in the area.
- Experienced Technicians – All of our technicians are highly trained, certified, and all go through a rigorous background check so that we can make sure that any technician who arrives at your home or business to work on your repair is able to meet our extremely high repair and customer service standards.
- No Hidden Prices – Is there anything more annoying than getting quoted a price for repair only to wind up getting a bill that is much larger than the original quote? This happens because many businesses choose to bill by the hour rather than by the job. At RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning we charge by the job, not by the hour, so you can rest comfortably knowing that the quote that you get is going to be exactly what you are billed for.
- Emergency Repair – If you heating unit stops working in the middle of July, it’s likely a safe bet that you can wait a few days in order to get it repaired. If, however, it goes out in the middle of February, you’ll likely want it fixed immediately. That is why we offer our emergency 60 minute service which allows you to get your electrical, air-conditioning, or heating unit repaired as rapidly as possible.
- No Overtime – Our technicians are here to serve you, and to get the job done right, that is why we have no overtime charges between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Monday through Saturday.
No one likes to think about their heater, air-conditioning unit, or any of their electrical outlets going on the blink, but if that does happen you can rest comfortably knowing that at RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning we’ve got your back and are ready to help. For more information about RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning, or a quote you can contact us via phone or online using our contact form. You can even speak with one of our representatives immediately through our chat interface.
- Home Automation (iPad, iPhone, Android Mobile/ Tablet)
- Troubleshooting, Repair & Installation
- Appliance Circuits / Dedicated Circuits
- Arc- Fault Breakers
- Attic & Wholes House Fans
- Breakers & Fuses
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Complete Home Rewire
- Electrical Building Code Corrections
- Electric Car Charging Units Installed
- Electrical Outlets (Receptacle)
- Electrical Panels (Breaker Panels)
- Whole Home Generators & Installation
- GFCI Outlets
- Lighting Fixtures
- Landscape Lighting
- Meter Bases
- Pool, Sauna & Spa Equipment
- Recessed Lighting
- Security Lighting / Cameras
- Smoke Detectors (Hard-wired)
- Surge Protection
- Switches/ Dimmers
- Whole Home Automation
- Christmas Light Installation
- New Installation
- Repair and Service
- Install "zone duct work" for efficient cooling
- Check operating pressure.
- Check voltage/amperage
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Clean/Check saftey controls and wiring.
- Check all wiring and connections
- Check compressor
- Check capacitor and relay.
- Lubricate as required.
- Clean condensor coils.
- Wash/Replace Standard filters as required.
- Check condensate line as required
- Inspect duct work and check air flow
- Check refrigerant charge/pressure
- Check temperature splits
- New Installation
- Outdoor / Patio Heating
- Emergency Service
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Agreements
- Extended Warranties
- Indoor air quality specialists
- Duct Cleaning
- Commercial services
- Air Purifiers
- Energy Management
- Clean and adjust burners.
- Check for gas leaks in furnace
- Check blower assembly.
- Visually inspect flue, vent and cap.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks or defects.
ABOUT YOUR SERVICE CALL
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for calling RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning for all of your needs—response, service, repair and replacement. Your business is greatly appreciated! We will do everything in our power to ensure your satisfaction
Efficient, dependable service requires much more than just a technician…a tool…and a part. To provide excellent service requires a substantial investment of time, resources, personnel and equipment. Unlike servicing a vehicle, we must travel to your door which involves truck mileage and the technician’s travel time. Below are just a few of the items which contribute to superior service.
- An experienced customer service representative to receive calls and get the facts.
- A qualified dispatcher to relay the call to the nearest service technician and schedule stops for efficient operation.
- A "parts department" with a large working inventory of backup parts to eliminate costly delays in servicing your equipment.
- Trucks with a similar inventory of parts plus expensive tools and test equipment for prompt repairs and replacements.
- Specialized and state-certified technicians who are trained to quickly diagnose the problem, promptly make repairs and keep your costs reasonable.
Our service is guaranteed! We would appreciate hearing from you if you have any questions
Richard Rogero, President
Richard Rogero Electric Enterprises, Inc. DBA: RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning
CSLB #806367 (C10 & C20)
Cities We Serve