Why Should You Choose RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning?
Having a roof over your head is extremely important, but making sure that you are comfortable in your home just as important , and a lot of that comfort comes from temperature control. There’s nothing better than walking into a nice cool house on a hot, sunny day, except maybe walking into a nice warm house when the air is chilly outside. It’s nice to dream about a day when all electronics and appliances will work exactly the way they are supposed to for dozens of years, but unfortunately we do not live in that time yet. That is why it’s important to make sure that you find a heating and air-conditioning repair company that you can rely upon – like RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Family Owned – RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning has been family owned and operated and serving Los Angeles and Ventura county since 1995. Because of this we have a serious commitment to quality and our standards are some of the highest in the area. It is our core belief that quality and customer service are more important than monetary gains that makes us one of the best electric and air-conditioning repair businesses in the area.
- Experienced Technicians – All of our technicians are highly trained, certified, and all go through a rigorous background check so that we can make sure that any technician who arrives at your home or business to work on your repair is able to meet our extremely high repair and customer service standards.
- No Hidden Prices – Is there anything more annoying than getting quoted a price for repair only to wind up getting a bill that is much larger than the original quote? This happens because many businesses choose to bill by the hour rather than by the job. At RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning we charge by the job, not by the hour, so you can rest comfortably knowing that the quote that you get is going to be exactly what you are billed for.
- Emergency Repair – If you heating unit stops working in the middle of July, it’s likely a safe bet that you can wait a few days in order to get it repaired. If, however, it goes out in the middle of February, you’ll likely want it fixed immediately. That is why we offer our emergency 60 minute service which allows you to get your electrical, air-conditioning, or heating unit repaired as rapidly as possible.
- No Overtime – Our technicians are here to serve you, and to get the job done right, that is why we have no overtime charges between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Monday through Saturday.
No one likes to think about their heater, air-conditioning unit, or any of their electrical outlets going on the blink, but if that does happen you can rest comfortably knowing that at RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning we’ve got your back and are ready to help. For more information about RR Electric Heating & Air Conditioning, or a quote you can contact us via phone or online using our contact form. You can even speak with one of our representatives immediately through our chat interface.